Our range of UPVC plumbing pipe is extensively used in water distribution, transportation of chemicals & gases in industries and transportation of milk in dairies. Designed as in conformation with ASTM-D 1785 specifications, these water pipe find application in water connection for bathrooms, kitchens, sinks and laboratories, buildings.
Salient features of UPVC plumbing pipes:
- Strong and durable: These plumbing pipes are strong and breakage free.
- Better fow characteristic: Have smooth internal surface. Also, these pipes are rust proof, corrosion free and do not allow any deposit formation which implies better flow
- Convenient joining: Have high precision trapezoidal threads which ensure easy joining.
- Resistant to: Corrosion & rusting, chemical formation, scale formation, biological formation
- Safe: These plumbing pipes are fire resistant and have good electric insulation.
- Energy saving: Have smooth internal surface which implies low frictional loss. Hence power consumption is on lower side.
- Cost saving : These are economical
- Long lasting & maintenance free: These are free from breakage and environmental stress, which make it a lifetime investment.
- Economical: The pipes are very economical as reasonably priced, long lasting and maintenance free.
- Made by PVC material.
- To provide water connections for bathrooms, kitchen, sinks & laboratories.
- Water supply and distribution in complexes, houses, flats, offices, hotels, hospitals and public places.
- Water distribution in villages & colonies through tube wells and over head tanks, For hand pumps.
Industrial : Transport of chemicals and gases in industries, Transport of milk in dairies .
Specification : Sizes 1/2″ to 4″ in schedule 40 mm, 80 mm